Rev. William MacGregor served as minister of the Richmond Bay Charge of the Presbyterian Church for twenty-six years. He lived and farmed at Central Lot 16. Many ministers were required to farm in order to provide for their families. His home was knwn as Mansfield, (the Manse Field). Rev. MacGregor retired July 15, 1847. He died February 10, 1850 at Mansfield and is buried in the Lot 16 United Churh Cemetery. Later William's son, Andrew, farmed the property; upon his death, his only son, William Humphrey , continued to farm at that location.