This parish originally formed part of the parish of Peterhead, and was disjoined from it, A.D. 1619 or 1620. The church was for some time termed the ower, or upper kirk of Peterugie, or Peterheid. Soon after it was constituted into a parish, it was called Longsyd, from the name of the farm on which the church was built. The parish is bounded on the north by Hythie in Old Deer, and Kininmonth in Lonmay; on the east by St. Fergus and Peterhead; on the south by Cruden; and on the west by Old Deer.
Descendants of Andrew DALGARNO
Index of Names
Send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send mail to:
33 Tulip Street