Descendants of George and Ann Susannah BRAY


Deptford Dockyard was established in 1513 by Henry VIII as the first Royal Dockyard, building vessels for the Royal Navy, and was at one time known as the King's Yard. It was shut down from 1830 to 1844 before being closed as a dockyard in 1869, and is currently known as Convoys Wharf.

Table of Contents

  Descendants of George BRAY
  Surname List
  Index of Names
  Sources (Bibliography)

Contact Information

Send mail to:

Contact us by E-Mail
Please note: The majority of the data has been compiled from many different sources on the internet and the information is only as good as what has been input. Information is corroborated where possible.

Latest Revision January 28, 2017

Return to top of Page
Deep Roots and Tall Trees
Return to top of Page